3.09.2012

it's funny, isn't it

It's funny how things end up. We live to believe one thing for the longest time, but it can change within a split second. For my whole high school career, I lived to believe that I would become a photographer, always trying to be the best in my class. Everyone told me that I would become a photographer one day. But it's funny how things turn out. My dream of being a photographer has suddenly disappeared, but my love for it still remains. Printmaking has become my new dream and hope. Whether or not I will make money, I know it's what I want to do and where I want to go. Where do I see myself in 10 years? Opening a studio? Making prints all day? Sounds pretty exciting right? 

But I still have another fantasy in my head, to travel the world, to see different things. Sometimes we're so caught up about being the best and above everyone else. We get troubled by the smallest obstacles we meet. We're often caught up in our own world and everything seems like a big deal. But to the whole world, we're just a little speckle. Nothing really matters in the end, so do what you love and love what you do!












much love,
sc-ting

No comments:

Post a Comment